Come and join us for a live webinar to learn about high-tech patenting, with quantum technology as a case example. The webinar will be held by our European Patent Attorney Matti Brax on 17 March 2022 at 11 am EET. The webinar is free of charge and all registrants will receive a link to the recording after the webinar.
In this webinar you will hear specifics about patenting in a technical field which is seeing a phenomenal breakthrough worldwide. You will learn about what to consider when inventions and patenting become exceptionally closely knit together with substantial risks but also with promises of significant rewards.
- Companies operating in breakthrough high-tech fields
- Practitioners and investors involved in quantum technology
- Patent attorneys and other experts in the IP field
You’ll find out about
- Basics of quantum computing and cryogenic refrigeration
- What to take into account when patenting innovations in emerging technical fields
- Evolution from promises to profits concerning intellectual property
Matti Brax is a European Patent Attorney at Papula-Nevinpat. He is also a partner in the company.
Matti stepped into the world of patents in 1995 from the Laboratory of Space Technology at the Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto University) where he was working as a research engineer. After working nearly two decades as a patent attorney, he became a corporate patent agent in a Finnish electronics company. Later on, Matti resumed his career as a patent attorney, and finally joined our team at Papula-Nevinpat in 2017.
Matti has long-term experience in serving as a Finnish member of the Council at the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI), and he has also served in the Boards of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys, and the Finnish Association for Corporate Patent Agents.