Come and join us for a live webinar to learn how to master the proper use of trademarks. It is important to understand all post-registration actions to maximize trademark protection. The webinar will be held by our European Trademark Attorney Jussi Mikkola on Thursday 2 November 2023 at 10 am EET. The webinar is free of charge.
This webinar provides specific insights on mastering the proper use of a trademark, along with essential post-registration actions for ensuring effective trademark protection.
- Trademark holders and applicants
- Entrepreneurs interested in trademark protection for their business
- Legal professionals specializing in trademark law
- Brand managers looking to enhance trademark protection strategies
You’ll learn about
- Mastering the proper use of trademarks
- Effective trademark monitoring in target markets
- Key actions to monitor for successful trademark protection
- Guidelines for responding to trademark infringement and other misuse scenarios
Jussi Mikkola is a European trademark attorney at Papula-Nevinpat. He is also a partner in the company.
Jussi first started his intellectual property career in 2002 at Papula-Nevinpat as a Trademark Attorney. During 2003 – 2004 he completed training at the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM). From 2004 to 2007 he worked as a Trademark Attorney in a Finnish patent agency.
Jussi rejoined Papula-Nevinpat in 2007 where he currently is responsible for preliminary examinations, Finnish and foreign trademark registrations, international trademarks, agreements, disputes, domain names, counterfeit cases, oppositions and appeals. He is also authorized to represent clients before all courts in Finland.
Jussi has been appointed as a member of the Legislation and Regulation Committee for the years 2022-2023 at INTA (International Trademark Association). He has also been ranked in many renowed IP reviews over the years:
- Managing IP: IP Star 2021
- World Trademark Review: highlighted individual 2021
- Who’s Who Legal: recommended 2021